Friday, January 16, 2009

#5 Connecting project to my definition...

1. My complete definition of art is something that is original, creative, and has feeling to it, the only person that can bring the feeling out is the artist of the piece. It can be anything that the person wants it to be as long as it applies to these words. My definition of what's not art is, no matter if someone even says it is art, is something that already exists with no meaning someone makes a art piece of it, it has no sense of originality or creativity.
2. My art piece is a good example of my definition to art by showing originality, it is different from all other dresses. It is not perfect but it is my originality of a dress design.
3. To me the feeling of my piece was trying to be elegant, and feeling magical.
4. The most difficult part of this project was trying to make the drawing look very neat. Very detailed, getting the right shape of the dress. I have gotten over challenges by putting time, and neatness in the drawing, and thinking a lot of what I want it to look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home